Strong corrosion resistance makes it very strong and durable. The adjustable feature allows you to find the exact center point of the hole.
The precise positioning makes it very reliable and useful to use. Different specifications make it possible to meet different work requirements.
Made of aluminum alloy material, it is very durable to use.
The length of this product is 23.9cm, the width is 10cm and the height is 4.4cm.
This woodworking punch locator is suitable for clamping 18-60mm wood boards.
Item Name: Woodworking Punch Locator
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Clamping Range: 18-60mm
Drill Bit/Drill Sleeve/Limit Ring Specifications: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
Features: Effective, Strong Corrosion Resistance, Wide Application
Size: 23.9cm x 10cm x 4.4cm/9.41" x 3.94" x 1.73" (Approx.)
Center Hole Distance: 2.8cm/1.1" (Approx.)
Clamping Range: 1.8cm-6cm/0.71"-2.36" (Approx.)
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
1. Determine the distance between the first hole and the end of the board.
2. Fix the position and start drilling.
3. Complete the first three holes and loosen the nut next to the limit pin.
4. Fix it on the third hole with a positioning pin, make sure that each hole is evenly spaced, and continue to punch the hole later.
5. Complete all the holes and plug the wooden dowels (wood tips) for positioning.
1 x Punch Locator
1 x Wrench
3 x Drill Bits (6mm, 8mm, 10mm)
3 x Limit Rings (6mm, 8mm, 10mm)
9 x Drill Covers (3Pcs 6mm, 3Pcs 8mm, 3Pcs 10mm)